BLUE NILE LIVERY – Boston Vehicle Service
We at Blue Nile Livery conform with DMCA [Digital Millennium Copyright Act]. It is our policy that we have with other appropriate laws to take action if there is any disobedience that we notice.
If you have found any of your copyrighted content on our website or have seen any links from it and you want to remove that material, We will do that for you. But, for this, you have to provide us some written information. We are informing you that you will pay all the attorney’s fees, costs, and other such damages if you falsify your provided information about the content on our site disobeys your terms of copyright. All the instructions about the information needed are here in this policy. The written copyright infringement claim from your side should have the following components in it.
- You have to provide evidence of any authorized person that has to look this matter after on the behalf of the allegedly disobeyed exclusive right owner.
- That authorized person must sign that written claim. So, he can act on behalf of the exclusive right owner that you claimed is infringed.
- You must recognize one search term minimum and enough information of the infringe-claimed copyrighted work on our site.
- You have to provide us with your contact data or any valid email address that we can use to contact you.
Your infringement notice should have all these things mentioned in it. You have to send this notice to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The email response may take a time of 1 to 3 business days. So, do not worry if you do not get a response within the first day.
- If you do not send your notice at the email we have mentioned above and request it to our service provider email or any other such people, it may result in a late response from our side as you have not filed your complaint in the mentioned way.